Official recaps thread for the Dragon Festival of Corps

Wayne

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATUALTIONS TO MAGIC OF MOBILE ON AN IMPRESSIVE SHOWING AT THE DRAGON FESTIVAL OF CORPS!!!

CAPTION SCORE RATING PLACE PRELIMS/SEMIS

MUSIC PERFORMANCE - 20.45 - GOOD - 1ST PLACE - PRELIMS

VISUAL PERFORMANCE - 19.15 - GOOD - 1ST PLACE - PRELIMS

GENERAL EFFECT - 27.55 - GOOD - 3RD PLACE - PRELIMS

PERCUSSION - 71.75 - EXCEL - 10TH - PRELIMS

AUXILLARY - 80.25 - EXCEL - 7TH PLACE - PRELIMS

OVERALL - 67.14 - GOOD - 1ST PLACE - PRELIMS

MUSIC PERFORMANCE - 22.20 - EXCELLENT - SEMIS

VISUAL PERFORMANCE - 23.85 - EXCELLENT - 2ND PLACE - SEMIS

GENERAL EFFECT - 27.80 - EXCELLENT - SEMIS

PERCUSSION - 52.75 - FAIR - SEMIS

AUXILLARY - 60.00 - GOOD - SEMIS

OVERALL - 74.74 - EXCELLENT - 14TH PLACE - SEMIS

AWARDS

PRELIMS - 5 A CHAMPIONS

PRELIMS - MUSIC PREFORMANCE

PRELIMS - VISUAL PERFORMANCE

PRELIMS - CROWD FAVORITE

SEMIS - VISUAL PERFORMANCE RUNNER UP

WOW WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME PERFORMING AT THIS EVENT. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HOW THE CORPS PERFORMED AND BEING THE PRELIMS CROWD FAVORITE. CONGRATS TO ALL OTHER CORPS WHO DID A SPLENDID JOB AT THIS FESTIVAL. WILL MOST DEF. BE ATTENDING NEXT YEAR....

CONGRATUALTIONS TO MAGIC OF MOBILE ON AN IMPRESSIVE SHOWING AT THE DRAGON FESTIVAL OF CORPS!!!

CAPTION SCORE RATING PLACE PRELIMS/SEMIS

MUSIC PERFORMANCE - 20.45 - GOOD - 1ST PLACE - PRELIMS

VISUAL PERFORMANCE - 19.15 - GOOD - 1ST PLACE - PRELIMS

GENERAL EFFECT - 27.55 - GOOD - 3RD PLACE - PRELIMS

PERCUSSION - 71.75 - EXCEL - 10TH - PRELIMS

AUXILLARY - 80.25 - EXCEL - 7TH PLACE - PRELIMS

OVERALL - 67.14 - GOOD - 1ST PLACE - PRELIMS

MUSIC PERFORMANCE - 22.20 - EXCELLENT - SEMIS

VISUAL PERFORMANCE - 23.85 - EXCELLENT - 2ND PLACE - SEMIS

GENERAL EFFECT - 27.80 - EXCELLENT - SEMIS

PERCUSSION - 52.75 - FAIR - SEMIS

AUXILLARY - 60.00 - GOOD - SEMIS

OVERALL - 74.74 - EXCELLENT - 14TH PLACE - SEMIS

AWARDS

PRELIMS - 5 A CHAMPIONS

PRELIMS - MUSIC PREFORMANCE

PRELIMS - VISUAL PERFORMANCE

PRELIMS - CROWD FAVORITE

SEMIS - VISUAL PERFORMANCE RUNNER UP

WOW WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME PERFORMING AT THIS EVENT. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HOW THE CORPS PERFORMED AND BEING THE PRELIMS CROWD FAVORITE. CONGRATS TO ALL OTHER CORPS WHO DID A SPLENDID JOB AT THIS FESTIVAL. WILL MOST DEF. BE ATTENDING NEXT YEAR....

Dude lower your caps please... is it really necessary to type in all caps? Sheesh!

Dude lower your caps please... is it really necessary to type in all caps? Sheesh!

sorry just was really excited. didnt get to check the site yesterday for scores and stuff. didnt expect what all i saw for prelims and semis.

Fan Review

Posted by Sindy MacTee

"I don't know what the judges were thinking, but good show. They seemed to have crowned the wrong corps as Champion... I thought I was watching a college bands half time show."

That was a low blow Matt. I even sent a personal congrats to you and your band and you do this.

Edited by The Westerners

That was a low blow Matt. I even sent a personal congrats to you and your band and you do this.

This was written well before you sent me that note... Do I need to send you the timestamp of the the IM? If a fantasy review on a fantasy thread bothers you, then you have personal issues that need to be resolved.

It's all in good fun man! :thumbup:

Edited by Matthew

SYnergy would like to thank the FLorida Dragon Organization for a very well run competition. Overall, we were very pleased with our performances, espcieally the perfect score from a judge in finals. Obviously, we;ve got lots of work to do in the visual department. We were very glad to have started are debut season in two preview events to gain some experience. We are looknig forward to the beginning of the season.

Edited by ptdm_2008

This was written well before you sent me that note... Do I need to send you the timestamp of the the IM? If a fantasy review on a fantasy thread bothers you, then you have personal issues that need to be resolved.

It's all in good fun man! :thumbup:

No you do not. When I went to view this topic it wasn't on here. I have no such problem. Its strange you never even returned the favor. But, thats okay because I have never posted something that pocked fun of another organization. I guess its my level of professionalism.

I would like to Thank the FLorida Dragon Organization, for hosting such a fine event as this and will come back next year for sure. Didn't think that Music Organization of the South Corps would pull it off; but I have to handed to them; one hell of a show. Again Thank You FDO for a wonderful time at the Dragon Festival of Corps and will be looking forward to competing against your corps in DCPI.