Drum Corps Sheet Music

TealMello08

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if you do march, they don't keep complete copies of old shows lying around. phantom still plays the canon intro thing still, so you might be able to get that from somebody, if you beg. your best bet is to transcribe it yourself. by the time you're done, you won't need the music anymore :thumbup:

Edited by eskimojoe

And if you need specifics im looking for mello versions of bd 03 cavies 06 phantom 03

All help appreciated

I honestly don't blame you one bit for wanting the mello part for Phantom 03.

Shaw wrote that part incredibly well.

Even if you do get the printed music, there's no guarantee that that is what was actually played on any recordings. We always made some changes during a given season when I marched. Most of which never made it to any of the printed versions.

Even if you do get the printed music, there's no guarantee that that is what was actually played on any recordings. We always made some changes during a given season when I marched. Most of which never made it to any of the printed versions.

Even so, it is the closest someone can get with printed music unless they transcribe it theirselves. Personally, Transcribing is a pain for me, so I myself would prefer printed music.

You'll learn far more and become a much better musician if you learn to transcribe it.

Just a thought.

Some people would like to just play without the extra hard work.

Some people find transcribing rather easy.

Elmo Blatch

I wish I were one of those people.

I'm probably the millionth guy to ask this, but where can I find sheet music for drum corps other than by joining them, contacting them, or borrowing it from a member? And if you need specifics im looking for mello versions of bd 03 cavies 06 phantom 03

All help appreciated

Some corps have pretty liberal policies regarding their charts. But I'll bet that most discourage general distribution for a number of reasons, not the least of which has to do with intellectual property issues (i.e. copyright).