Mini Corps updates

Many thanks to the webmaster at Xtreme Drum Corps, Inc. for posting pix of CrossmenXtreme Drum & Bugle Corps from mid-season rehearsals thru preparations for the close of 2007 and championships. Also, for keeping other multimedia of the corps up on the site.

J

Edited by Jimbalaya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collecting info and updates on Mini-corps and other small ensembles....

competition groups

brass choirs

small parade and concert ensembles

small groups operating toward field corps status

off-shoots of the corps activity performing outside of competition and alumni concert venues

Please contact me at: tommacd@nycap.rr.com

If you prefer, just request my phone number and we can discuss your group on the phone.

It is my Great pleasure to announce the Reilly Raiders will be having a Brass Ensemble this year to go to Rochester to compete in the Ensemble show.

The basics of our show will be showtunes with a Bit of Celtic flair and most assuritly will be crowd pleasing.

To anyone who Knows the Reilly Raiders Alumni Drum and Bugle corps will find that this show will be something that will be innovative and pleasing.

also we are now forming a Mini Corps for next season if anyone is interested to finding out more Visit our websites at

WWW.ReillyRaiders.org

WWW.Myspace/Reillyraiders

I have a question for anyone who has experience competing in the brass ensemble catagory,...................do you have to obtain rights to arrange and perform musical selections?

In any case,..........Follow up question to DCA I&E,......................why, or why not?

When it comes to the Brass Ensemble competition DCA doesn't follow or enforce the current rules.

David Martin

When it comes to the Brass Ensemble competition DCA doesn't follow or enforce the current rules.

David Martin

Thanks David,...................any known reasons or thoughts on why or why not,......................

Also,.................do you guys use percussion when you compete in the Brass Ensemble catagory?

Thanks David,...................any known reasons or thoughts on why or why not,......................

Also,.................do you guys use percussion when you compete in the Brass Ensemble catagory?

Percussion is prohibited in the DCA BRASS Ensemble category, Gary.