Drum Corps to march

kgaps

Can anyone let me know if there are options to march a senior drum corps, if I live in northern Ohio, that would not be far for me to travel to?

We have a trumpet player in the Brigadiers who comes from Cleveland and another who lives outside Detroit.

Believe it or not, we had a member who came to Reading each weekend from Columbus, OH for three consecutive years. Eight hours each way!

He drove to Pittsburgh and carpooled from there with a group of members from the Pittsburgh area.

Regardless of where you march, you'll have a blast!

Edited by TomMoore

Thanks. My mom lives outside Detroit. Brigadiers are in NY right?

Yes we are, in the Syracuse NY area. If you want you can contact our Administration team. They would be more than happy to talk to you about transportation issues or anything else you or your parents might have. You'll find them extremely helpful. I drive 5 1/2 hours to Brigs from Vermont and they have helped me out.

http://www.brigadiers.com/Forms/Online_Email.htm

Use the link above. Hope it all works out for you!

Can anyone let me know if there are options to march a senior drum corps, if I live in northern Ohio, that would not be far for me to travel to?

We would be glad to have ya at Lakeshoremen in Troy,MI. I marched my first year after aging out in 1979 last season with Lakeshoremen. It's a great group of people . We will be rehearsing this Saturday.

Check us out at:

http://www.lakeshoremen.org/

There is a corps right in your state! Cinncinati Tradition is looking for good people to fill out their ranks.

Well, Dansville(White Sabers) is about 1 hour south of Rochester. You could get on I-86E and take it to I-390N for about 30 minutes and there we are.

We have some people from Ohio. We have a bunch of people from the Erie area so I would think we would also be an option. Rides could be arranged.

Keep us in mind! We're a pretty darn good Class A corps. Take a look at our web site - www.whitesabers.org.

thanks and good luck to you where ever you go!

Mark - Director

White Sabers