King Sabres?

GuardGirl94

I am considering getting a sabre. I am stuck on King as the brand, but I don't know if I should get the genuine king, ($190), or the synthetic King ($105).

This is my first year of guard, but I know that I will be in it for the long run. I have a little experiance on a school-owned sabre.

My director recomended a Genuine King ($190), but my dad doesn't want to pay that much for something that he thinks will break, or need to be replaced in two years.

Please give me your recomendations, they are greatly appretiated. Thanks!!! :tongue:

Spend the money for the genuine King. They will replace it "if" it breaks. It is worth the investment in the longrun.

:inlove:

I am considering getting a sabre. I am stuck on King as the brand, but I don't know if I should get the genuine king, ($190), or the synthetic King ($105).

This is my first year of guard, but I know that I will be in it for the long run. I have a little experiance on a school-owned sabre.

My director recomended a Genuine King ($190), but my dad doesn't want to pay that much for something that he thinks will break, or need to be replaced in two years.

Please give me your recomendations, they are greatly appretiated. Thanks!!! :tongue:

I have had my genuine King for over 7 years and spin it almost daily. It has never shown any signs of breaking.

Same here and it was well worth the investment!.

Beside, the "Genuine" has a different look than the "Synthetic" King. Since you all ready check with your director and he recommended the "Genuine", then they must be what the rest of the sabre line is spinning! Equipment should look cohesive from member to member!

Edited by epwtrguard05