Predictions for Open Class Finals

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I thought Cascades were World Class....

They are. I think the reference is in terms of picking up some members.

I feel like a total moron now :laughing:

Welcome to my world!

since Cascades are not competing this season and are only going to be performing in exhibition, I am sure a few members will trickle down to OC so they can be able to perform on a competitive level. That is what i was referring to. Maybe a lot, maybe a few, maybe none at all. who knows. i could be completely wrong.

since Cascades are not competing this season and are only going to be performing in exhibition, I am sure a few members will trickle down to OC so they can be able to perform on a competitive level. That is what i was referring to. Maybe a lot, maybe a few, maybe none at all. who knows. i could be completely wrong.

We had 5 at camp the day after Scades announced the changes to their members. Who knows?

Predictions Predictions. Fun Stuff. I'm going to divide it up though...

Thoughts:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Top 6 Corps will be (no specific order):

-Turquoise Noise

-Vanguard

-BDB

-Surf

-Fever

-Citations

Battle for 1st and 2nd Place:

Jersey Surf and Teal Sound

Battle for 3rd Place: (way too early to tell who will be closer to it than others)

BDB, Fever, SCVC, and Citations

----------------------------------------------------------------

Corps 7-12 (no specific order)

-OC ----------> Will Benefit from Cascades drop out of competition

-VK ----------> Awesome start last year. They will most likely get a lot of new membership and keep experienced vets.

-Mempho ----------> Reigning Div III Champs will still be strong

-Revolution ----------> Consistently Excellent

-Raiders ----------> Perhaps a little hurt from Surf getting a lot of the membership in Jersey area? (random guess) Still top 12 product though

-Beatrix ----------> Can't forget these guys! (I heard they are competing in Open not International?)

Battle for the 7th Place spot:

Mempho, OC, and Revo

Bottom Spots could belong to anyone:

Beatrix, Raiders, VK

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Corps who will probably be duking it out to try to squeeze into Finals (Spots 13-17 No Order):

Dutch Boy, Spartans, Impulse, Cap Sound, Spokane Thunder

You dont mention Spartans once. Interesting. But you mention Beatrix?! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :laughing:

You dont mention Spartans once. Interesting. But you mention Beatrix?! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :laughing:

It's great that Beatrix will be joining the summer lineup again this summer. They come from a relm of drum corps that most in the states are unfamiliar with, and should bring a unique sound to the open class field that the old folks will enjoy and remember.

Beatrix will be traveling far to reach the American audience this year. All the best to them in 2009.