Dynasty Uniform Designs

Hello all directors of DCP-i!! I have opened up a new uniform design shop called Dynasty Uniform Designs. Instead of just offering Corps unis we offer guard uni designs!!! We will not be adding shakos, helmets, and aussies into the mix until around 2 weeks from now. To place an order just pm me and I will get back to you asap! Here are some examples of my designs(please click view full picture on the corps unis):

SampleUniDesigns.png

SampleGuardDesigns.png

Here are the order forms:

Corps Uni:

Corps Name:

Corps Director:

Director's E-mail(for sending uniforms):

Corps Colors:

Pant Color:

Any Specifics:

Guard Uni:

Corps Name:

Corps Director:

Director's E-mail(for sending uniforms):

Corps Show:

Main Color:

Any Specifics:

I will try my best to give you, the director/corps, what you deserve!!!

-Thomas Thawley

• 3 months later...

Hey guys I have a whole new way of designing so come on and order you a uniform. Here are some of my latest works:

ShadowVanguard1.png

PossibleFMBCorps2v2.png

Unidesign.png

PossibleFMBCorps.png

beethoven.png

possibleguarduniform2.png

Edited by phoenixfire

I would like to thank Dynasty Uniforms Designs for designing the SoCru organization's uniforms

latest order:

unidesign2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Attention directors:

Dynasty Uniforms are closing for a month or two due to all the files being lost during the computer switch. We should be back up and running with new templates(duh).

Are you in, or out of business? I can never tell with this company. I'd hate to order uniforms, and then have the company shut down... then what? my corps marches around naked all summer? :thumbup:

Im not shutdown and I won't be again....and I have one order left to complete and it was halfway done when I lost all my files. I am working on getting a new template now....almost finished, didn't take as long as I expected. I am having a hard enough time with the computer transfer without you making smart remarks all the time.

Im not shutdown and I won't be again....and I have one order left to complete and it was halfway done when I lost all my files. I am working on getting a new template now....almost finished, didn't take as long as I expected. I am having a hard enough time with the computer transfer without you making smart remarks all the time. Sorry if I seem a little snappy.

Im not shutdown and I won't be again....and I have one order left to complete and it was halfway done when I lost all my files. I am working on getting a new template now....almost finished, didn't take as long as I expected. I am having a hard enough time with the computer transfer without you making smart remarks all the time.

Smart remarks all the time... I haven't made any remarks to anything you've written in quite sometime, and I just recently started posting again (with the season starting up)... It was more of a sarcastic remark, notice the tongue smilie--lighten up.

Edited by Matthew