Kingsmen Alumni DVD is now available

Just noticed that the Kingsmen Alumni Corps finally released their 2007 Rose Bowl show on DVD. It is posted in the DCP news section and for sale at their website...xkingsmen.com.

I was there that nite and they blew down the stadium. According to the news write up it also contains the 150 horn on track warmup they did in Long Beach a few days before the semi performance. And three camera angles to boot....Wow!!!

My check is going out in the mail today. I can hardly wait to see this.

I was wondering if anyone who has actually seen the DVD can give us some insight.

Just noticed that the Kingsmen Alumni Corps finally released their 2007 Rose Bowl show on DVD. It is posted in the DCP news section and for sale at their website...xkingsmen.com.

I was there that nite and they blew down the stadium. According to the news write up it also contains the 150 horn on track warmup they did in Long Beach a few days before the semi performance. And three camera angles to boot....Wow!!!

My check is going out in the mail today. I can hardly wait to see this.

I was wondering if anyone who has actually seen the DVD can give us some insight.

Old school

Old guys/Gals avg. age 49

Old G horns

Old arrangements

Full field drill

Color Pre

2 dozen rifles

4 dozen flags

12 dozen horns

Marching Tymps

Smokin Drumline

Paint peeling hornline

Crowd went nuts!

Enough insight????

Yes...I marched (contra bass......1 of 22)

Get your disk while you can....I am quite sure you will love it.

Mike Murray

Old school

Old guys/Gals avg. age 49

Old G horns

Old arrangements

Full field drill

Color Pre

2 dozen rifles

4 dozen flags

12 dozen horns

Marching Tymps

Smokin Drumline

Paint peeling hornline

Crowd went nuts!

Enough insight????

Yes...I marched (contra bass......1 of 22)

Get your disk while you can....I am quite sure you will love it.

Mike Murray

I am in 100% agreement with you, Mike! I sent in my check the very day they announced the DVD was made available. i certainly hope we see a lot more of the KAC not only this summer, but in the future as well. Incidentally, any updates regarding the KingsmenStar corps would be appreciated.

Edited by morganhill

• 3 weeks later...
I am in 100% agreement with you, Mike! I sent in my check the very day they announced the DVD was made available. i certainly hope we see a lot more of the KAC not only this summer, but in the future as well. Incidentally, any updates regarding the KingsmenStar corps would be appreciated.

Have you seen this video yet???

Regarding the Starcorps update......AS I UNDERSTAND IT.....(being a marching member of the Alumni Corps)

Battery auditions are this weekend. Horn and Guard auditions TBA (this is for both corps)

Starcorps will march with the Kingsmen All Age Corps this year.

In 2009 Starcorps will branch off and the All Age Corps will go DCA competitive

Our DCI evaluation is next month for inclusion in DCI sanctioned shows this year for the All Age Corps.

That's about all i got now

Mike Murray

How about a link to where you can order the DVD from?

Does anyone happen to know whether or not the DVD caught the on-field narration that Garrison Kean and me worked our ##### off at putting together? Or does it just start at the backfield warm-up?