Florida Brass - the alternate Drum & Bugle Corps experience

Dik B

We may not be a competing Drum & Bugle Corps, but we do have fun !!

Saturday Night we performed in the Krewe of Sant'Yago Knight parade in Ybor City....what a "blast" it was. This was the closest event to the Mardi Gras celebration.

Wall to wall people that appreciated our presence in the parade, especially when we are stopped and give them a little "Senior Corps" power.

I have asked to be considered for next year, as our Corps had as much fun as the crowd.

Yes, we are alive and well in Florida.

We may not be a competing Drum & Bugle Corps, but we do have fun !!

Saturday Night we performed in the Krewe of Sant'Yago Knight parade in Ybor City....what a "blast" it was. This was the closest event to the Mardi Gras celebration.

Wall to wall people that appreciated our presence in the parade, especially when we are stopped and give them a little "Senior Corps" power.

I have asked to be considered for next year, as our Corps had as much fun as the crowd.

Yes, we are alive and well in Florida.

Send me the dates for next year's parade and I will make sure to be "Visiting" Joe and Ursula at that exact moment (Go figure). :omg: Now I just need to convince the wife and kids to goto Florida to visit the parents and find a way to get my Contra to Florida without my wife knowing. LOL :omg:

Send me the dates for next year's parade and I will make sure to be "Visiting" Joe and Ursula at that exact moment (Go figure). :thumbup: Now I just need to convince the wife and kids to goto Florida to visit the parents and find a way to get my Contra to Florida without my wife knowing. LOL :tongue:

You are alaways welcome to sit in or play a gig with us.

We have some northern visitors coming in for the St Pattys day gig in Delray Beach..Last year it was very well attended and great weather.

"CONTRAS RULE"