Miraphone 1291 5 valve BBb Tuba for sale

m_basey

The 1291 is the one of the newer additions to the Miraphone line, a compact instrument with a large sound and a great feel. This sound will fit any playing situation and the low register is incredible. The 1291 is considered to be one of the greatest BBb horns ever made.

This horn is about 3 years old, but is still in near perfect condition. The finish is at 100%, and it has only two extremely small dents and a couple of very small scratches(see pics below).

Standard Features

Bell 18.5" lacquered yellow brass

Bore .835" Large bore

Key BBb

Size 4/4+

Valves 4 piston valves plus 1 rotary valve

miraphone1291-fullfrontstanding.jpg

miraphone1291-fullbackstanding.jpg

miraphone1291-frontstandingbottomha.jpg

Miraphone1291-bell.jpg

Miraphone1291-mainbowscratches.jpg

The 1291 5 valve has a list price of $13,479, however you can get one new from Woodwind Brasswind for $7,195. I am asking for $5500 for the horn and a Tuba Exchange Gig Bag. Cost of shipping, if needed, is not included in the price. I will also say that Fedex, UPS, and USPS will not ship it.

Edited by m_basey

The 1291 is the one of the newer additions to the Miraphone line, a compact instrument with a large sound and a great feel. This sound will fit any playing situation and the low register is incredible. The 1291 is considered to be one of the greatest BBb horns ever made.

This horn is about 3 years old, but is still in near perfect condition. The finish is at 100%, and it has only two extremely small dents and a couple of very small scratches(see pics below).

Standard Features

Bell 18.5" lacquered yellow brass

Bore .835" Large bore

Key BBb

Size 4/4+

Valves 4 piston valves plus 1 rotary valve

The 1291 5 valve has a list price of $13,479, however you can get one new from Woodwind Brasswind for $7,195. I am asking for $5500 for the horn and a Tuba Exchange Gig Bag. Cost of shipping, if needed, is not included in the price. I will also say that Fedex, UPS, and USPS will not ship it.

You wait until the day after I put mine up to put yours up :p

It still leaves me heart broken that you're selling it, the best playing horn I've ever played. Such a beautiful instrument!

Edited by K-90 Freak

That's a gorgeous instrument. Makes me wish I wasn't paying two mortgages.

• 3 weeks later...