N. Y. Skyliners Extend Beefsteak Dinner Ticket Deadline

:thumbdown:

Can someone overdose on steak? I have no idea how much I ate. The servers just kept putting it in front of me, and I hate to see it go to waste. I saw a few Sunrisers chowing down as well. You boys can sure pack it away. It looked like one of you was eating it directly from the servers tray. I must say it was a great time. Even my wife enjoyed it. I was glad to see a packed house. Congratulations Skyliners! You put on one hell of a shindig. I can't wait for the next one.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown:

Can someone overdose on steak? I have no idea how much I ate. The servers just kept putting it in front of me, and I hate to see it go to waste. I saw a few Sunrisers chowing down as well. You boys can sure pack it away. It looked like one of you was eating it directly from the servers tray. I must say it was a great time. Even my wife enjoyed it. I was glad to see a packed house. Congratulations Skyliners! You put on one hell of a shindig. I can't wait for the next one.

Both the Sunrisers you refer to are also former Skyliners, AND contra bass players. We know how to eat!

... We know how to eat!

Yes we noticed that. I had to make sure my hands were in front of me at all times. I didn't want to loose a limb with all those teeth snapping about me.

Both the Sunrisers you refer to are also former Skyliners, AND contra bass players. We know how to eat!

####,

I should have been sitting at your table and I could have had Pauly sit with us as well (he was at the table right behind you). We could have had 4 Sky Contras at the same table eating the night away. On a serious note, it was a great night, Great food, much drink, a PACKED HOUSE (Pictures to follow) and I won the Basket of Cheer (YES). I will bring it to Wildwood for my Sky Brothers and Sisters. We even had the pre-show Soup in the parking lot and a super 50/50. That set the table for the entire evening. Let's do it again real soon.

Compliments to Harry and his team for making it such a success.

Highlights:

• Good company.
  • Food and Food and More Food. Drink and Drink and more Drink.
  • I really liked the bread sculptures. I vote for a little competition here next time!
  • Gathering on the Dance Floor to sing the Corps Song.
  • Nice prizes!

Can't wait for the next one.

Dano :grouphug:

ps...Hmmm... I wonlder when the next one will be??????

Edited by capitalbrassdbc

Compliments to Harry and his team for making it such a success.

Highlights:

• Good company.
  • Food and Food and More Food. Drink and Drink and more Drink.
  • I really liked the bread sculptures. I vote for a little competition here next time!
  • Gathering on the Dance Floor to sing the Corps Song.
  • Nice prizes!

Can't wait for the next one.

Dano :grouphug:

ps...Hmmm... I wonlder when the next one will be??????

I'm ready, how about you???

####,

I should have been sitting at your table and I could have had Pauly sit with us as well (he was at the table right behind you). We could have had 4 Sky Contras at the same table eating the night away. On a serious note, it was a great night, Great food, much drink, a PACKED HOUSE (Pictures to follow) and I won the Basket of Cheer (YES). I will bring it to Wildwood for my Sky Brothers and Sisters. We even had the pre-show Soup in the parking lot and a super 50/50. That set the table for the entire evening. Let's do it again real soon.

Don't forget about Bubba! Next time, I say we have a contra table. Shoot... they'd have to assign TWO servers just for us!

Don't forget about Bubba! Next time, I say we have a contra table. Shoot... they'd have to assign TWO servers just for us!

Sayre,

I am in and I will try to bring along a few more of the Alumni Contras as well. We will definately need two servers.

:tongue:

Jean,

What's up. Long time no see...