Jersey Surf

I wasn't in town to see Surf's March camp show and tell (I live literally 4 minutes away from the school they practice at). Any word on what's been happening there? I'm really excited to see them this summer!

Jersey Surf members usually seem to have more sense than to post here. If you want to know what's going on with the corps, why don't you write the corps rather than flame baiting here?

Jersey Surf members usually seem to have more sense than to post here. If you want to know what's going on with the corps, why don't you write the corps rather than flame baiting here?

:thumbup:

Actually I agree with EndzoneEric.

If you look at Malletrockr12's posting history, he's done a lot of flame baiting, especially in regards to Surf and Teal.

Edited by rosski47

Actually I agree with EndzoneEric.

If you look at Malletrockr12's posting history, he's done a lot of flame baiting, especially in regards to Surf and Teal.

I think most corps, including the Surf, Spartans, ECJ and others have a policy regarding DCP and it's members.

Don't Post, Don't Tell. It goes back a number of years and is a pretty good idea.

You don't see anyone from the Cadets, Phantom, Cavies or any other World Class corps baiting and flaming, it's usually an over zealous fan or nin-com-poop!

How in Sam's name is asking a simple question on how a corps' show and tell went "flame baiting"? MY are we sensitive around here!

So....I took about 3 months off of reading this site. Remind me in another 3 months NOT to do it again. I forgot how ludicrous people on here are!

Edited by dsb2007

How in Sam's name is asking a simple question on how a corps' show and tell went "flame baiting"? MY are we sensitive around here!

So....I took about 3 months off of reading this site. Remind me in another 3 months NOT to do it again. I forgot how ludicrous people on here are!

Check the posting history of the OP. You'll get the picture. No need to be self-righteous.

Feel free to read my ludicrous comment earlier in this thread.

Due to the large number of off-topic responses, this thread will be closed.

PM me or another FSTM with any comments or concerns