U.S. Army All-American Marching Band - Apply Now!

Current U.S. high school junior musicians - apply now for the U.S. Army All-American Marching Band

Applications are currently being accepted to fill the 93 positions available for elite high school marching musicians.

This 100% free program provides airfare, hotel, food and apparel for the 2009 U.S. Army All-American Bowl appearance. The application process takes only a few minutes and you could be selected to travel to San Antonio, TX from December 30th, 2008 to January 4th, 2009. (This will be during your senior year of high school.) The bowl game is played in the Alamodome on Saturday, January 3rd. In addition to traveling to San Antonio, there will be a special selection ceremony held at your school during the fall to recognize your achievement of All-American status.

Last year, members from the Cadets, Bluecoats, Phantom Regiment, Spirit, Colts and Glassmen participated in the inaugural edition of the marching band. Our goal is to have over 200 applicants by April 10th.

Please visit:

www.menc.org/allamerican for the on-line application and further details!

Color guard members - plans are still being finalized for your participation. If you are interested in receiving information at a later date, please email me directly at bprato@allamericangames.com

--

Brian Prato

Operations Manager

U.S. Army All-American Marching Band

SportsLink

175 N. Main Street

Wharton, NJ 07885

bprato@allamericangames.com

973-366-8448 Ext. 242

973-366-8449 Fax

717-805-4880 Cell

If I ony knew about this LAST year when I was a senior in high school... =[ unless the age requirement can be lengthened..=P cool stuff though, my friend did it.

Hey I was in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most amazing experience ever! If anyone has a chance to do it, they should, I can't even begin to describe how awesome it was.