Presidents 2008 Opener

For those inquiring minds, here is an mp3 of the Presidents 2008 opener: "Exodus". The corps is working really hard to make it back to the competition field. We've come up with a repretoire that should be both entertaining and fun to perform. We still have openings in most sections. Contact Bill Clendenon at bacplus2000@yahoo.com if interested.

Enjoy!

Exodus

That's great! But I want to see and hear the CORPS!!!!

That's great! But I want to see and hear the CORPS!!!!

So do I. But, I haven't received any recordings as of yet. I've been told that they are looking at putting some stuff up on myspace or youtube in the very near future. That is all the information I have since I live in Texas.

Dennis

So do I. But, I haven't received any recordings as of yet. I've been told that they are looking at putting some stuff up on myspace or youtube in the very near future. That is all the information I have since I live in Texas.

Dennis

Let us hope that they make it this year! It would be nice to see. I know that they have struggled, but I would like to see them out on the field!

Paul

Let us hope that they make it this year! It would be nice to see. I know that they have struggled, but I would like to see them out on the field!

Paul

Hey Paul,

I sincerely hope so too. How many shows have I arranged for them and yet they haven't made it to the field? I really hope this is the year because Bill has tried so very hard to make it happen. I really don't know how many more shows I want to write and then not have them performed.

Take care,

Dennis

Edited by cavies79

Hey Paul,

I sincerely hope so too. How many shows have I arranged for them and yet they haven't made it to the field? I really hope this is the year because Bill has tried so very hard to make it happen. I really don't know how many more shows I want to write and then not have them performed.

Take care,

Dennis

I hope so too! I have lost count, so maybe this is the year!!

Well, if you have written several shows for them, they should have quite a collection of music in the file cabinet for years to come. :tongue:

I've been eagerly awaiting the Presidents arrival to DCA (or any) competition since they began advertising. Is it looking like you guys will be fielding a corps this year?

Joshua,

I hope so. I don't mind arranging for them, but I really want to see and hear it on the field.

I'm going to be posting the MIDIs for the complete show on our myspace page. I also hope to get a recording of the corps playing one of them, as well as some pictures from a practice. I bought a camera phone for this reason (well, that I really needed a cell phone for family reasons) and I have access to a digital recorder. We have a pracitice this Saturday, but I'll have to see how things pan out for all that. I'll let you guys know when I have something.

Edited by I.R. Baritone