Flower Mound a No-Show in Dayton

GEVisual

I read on another board this morning that Flower Mound HS (potential SA medalist) was unable to secure alternative flights to Dayton and will not be appearing in prelims. The scores thus far would support that rumor as their "B" guard's score is still showing as 0.00 and groups who appeared after them on the schedule already have already had their scores posted. This is such a shame for ANY group who has worked all season with the hopes of showcasing their talents at the championship event. Congratulations Flower Mound on an outstanding season - your excellence will be missed in Dayton.

I read on another board this morning that Flower Mound HS (potential SA medalist) was unable to secure alternative flights to Dayton and will not be appearing in prelims. The scores thus far would support that rumor as their "B" guard's score is still showing as 0.00 and groups who appeared after them on the schedule already have already had their scores posted. This is such a shame for ANY group who has worked all season with the hopes of showcasing their talents at the championship event. Congratulations Flower Mound on an outstanding season - your excellence will be missed in Dayton.

Is this actually true??? I see their B guard has no score...That is very unfortunate if it is in fact true.

I was on my hotels shuttle with two Flower Mound Parents this morning going to the UD Arena. I think maybe just their B guard is a no show. But I dont know. I heard them say something about this group is now here and we are there or something like that. Maybe a schedule change because of flights?

I was on my hotels shuttle with two Flower Mound Parents this morning going to the UD Arena. I think maybe just their B guard is a no show. But I dont know. I heard them say something about this group is now here and we are there or something like that. Maybe a schedule change because of flights?

Thanks. . .that's great info!! I hope that their guards did indeed make it. . .it would be a shame if they didn't.

Glad to see both groups were able to make it and REALLY impressed with WGI's flexibility in permitting the "B" guard to perform in a later round. I'm sure both groups had suffered through enough stress with worrying about if they were going to even make it to UD Arena. Great job Flower Mound !

Made it and currently in 3rd place overall. Was at IO prelims when I heard that they performed (rough run, according to sources), can't wait to see them later this week!