DCK wants YOU

DCK is still looking to fill out the brass line, as well as any other section. We are looking for sopranos and mellophones especially, but will take baritones or contras as well. Come to a camp or a day, you won't regret it. We are off on a great start to the season and would love to have you, a friend or a family member join us.

DCK is still looking to fill out the brass line, as well as any other section. We are looking for sopranos and mellophones especially, but will take baritones or contras as well. Come to a camp or a day, you won't regret it. We are off on a great start to the season and would love to have you, a friend or a family member join us.
It may be just my sick and twisted mind...however, perhaps it might be better to spell/type out "Derby City Knights" rather than using the acroynm "DCK"...

It may be just my sick and twisted mind...however, perhaps it might be better to spell/type out "Derby City Knights" rather than using the acroynm "DCK"...

:sad: It's just you... :sad:

We are also accepting battery and front ensemble, and colorguard members.

Shame on you :tongue:

:tongue: It's just you... :tongue:

The sad thing is, we do stuff like that all the time lol

Come check out our next camp! Woohoo! :w00t:

...which happens to be May 3-4. :tongue:

We're not crazy, honest! We're just a tad on the goofy side, lol.