Sun Devils Color Guard Auditions - Florida

paradiddle

Sun Devils - Color Guard and Front Ensemble Auditions

Color Guard Auditions

Sun Devils are beginning to hold Color Guard auditions beginning this weekend. Color Guard caption head, Abraham Jarrell, will be on hand. Now that WGI and FFCG shows are over we can now concentrate on that portion of the corps.

Front Ensemble

We are in the need for a Front ensemble tech to help the current staff. We also still have openings in front ensemble and would like to go out with 10 front ensemble. We need more mallet and a tymp player.

The Sun Devils are an All-Age Competition Drum & Bugle Corps based in Central Florida and plan on competing in the DCA competition arena. We are a weekend drum corps so you can be home all summer. Tuition fees are very low.

We currently have been rehearsing with just percussion and brass since February and are beginning to learn drill for the 1st movement this weekend.

Poinciana High School

Kissimmee, Fla ( Orlando area )

April 19-20

April 25-26

www.Sundevilscorps.org

Hey (arf!)

I saw the new color guard staff and 5-6 guard at camp this weekend. I hear 3 more are coming next week. that will make 8-9. I heard that they need 12-14.

So it looks like I'll have a lot of guard to pet me !!!