Florida Sun Devils - Openings!

This weekend was HOTT!! Really, it was! Even the people wearing sun screen still showed it at the end of the day. This was a fun camp, and I cant wait to put more drill on the field, and start getting down to bidness. They always say there's no fun in drum corps, but that only counts for rehearsal. :lol:

I know the time not spent in rehearsal, getting to just spend time with my fellow Sun Devils, is the main factor bringing me back to EVERY camp. :rolleyes:

This corps has a positive attitude that just spews from all of our members, it makes working hard not seem hard when that many people are right with you doing the same thing, and we're all there for each other if they ask. Sometimes even if they don't.

This corps is a family, and I would love to welcome more new faces at the next camps, I'd hate to see anyone miss out on an amazing experience.

Fellow Sun Devils,

Awesome rehearsal this weekend, I'm sure I'm not the only one that felt the sun's wretched evilness come sundays drive home. We worked hard this weekend, but I hope next weekend we work even harder, we'll get to do more drill. I cant wait to see more on the field, and of course getting to hang out with all of you guys again!

LEAVE NO DOUBT! :w00t:

Edited by JoshKegley

This weekend was HOTT!! Really, it was! Even the people wearing sun screen still showed it at the end of the day. This was a fun camp, and I cant wait to put more drill on the field, and start getting down to bidness. They always say there's no fun in drum corps, but that only counts for rehearsal. :beer:

I know the time not spent in rehearsal, getting to just spend time with my fellow Sun Devils, is the main factor bringing me back to EVERY camp. :tongue:

This corps has a positive attitude that just spews from all of our members, it makes working hard not seem hard when that many people are right with you doing the same thing, and we're all there for each other if they ask. Sometimes even if they don't.

This corps is a family, and I would love to welcome more new faces at the next camps, I'd hate to see anyone miss out on an amazing experience.

Fellow Sun Devils,

Awesome rehearsal this weekend, I'm sure I'm not the only one that felt the sun's wretched evilness come sundays drive home. We worked hard this weekend, but I hope next weekend we work even harder, we'll get to do more drill. I cant wait to see more on the field, and of course getting to hang out with all of you guys again!

LEAVE NO DOUBT! :tongue:

I will stop by a May rehearsal. Nice Job all.

Edited by Bill Slover