APD Questions--Interesting Find

Hi--So, I got the most recent DCI email in my mailbox and in the left pane in had a "Fan Giveaway" or something like that, and it listed 1987 SCV. Since 1987 SCV is probably one of my most favorite drum corps shows in the history of Planet Earth (if not the whole show, certainly the opener), I clicked on the link thinking I was going to get a free download of the show. Either I'm computer stupid or something, but the link took me to the APD download area for Vanguard, where it lists each years show starting with most current and going backwards in time. Went to 87, and saw that it wasn't for free, but that's not what struck me. I have a couple of questions about SCV's listings...

1. Why is 1990's SCV show only listed with the name of George Bizet, and not credited with the title of the show that year, which of course was "Carmen", with pretty recognizable titles of each song in the show?

2. What were the "licensing" issue from 1981 in Montreal, and how come in 2008, this is a "problem"?

3. What were the "blackouts" in the 1978 recordings caused by? I know it says it was in the condition of the masters, but something must have caused the condition.

4. What happened in 1974 to the finals recordings? Were they lost? Destroyed?

Like I said, this is trivial, but interesting to know.