Watch out

As a Jr. High Band Director, all I can say is that the kid should have taken his instrument home!

PRACTICE!

:smile:

Wow, last year, one of our guys Simom Moreirea left his trumpet in his car and his mom had his car and he had his dads truck. So, he calls the mom to get the horn and tells her he's in a hurry so she said to meet her at Costco. SO, he goes to Costco, she sees him coming, she leaves the trumpet on the curb and heads inside, he pulls up and gets out, gets the trumpet and goes on his way.

He pulls into the field and two cops come in behind him and want to know what was in the case. A concerned citizen called in a "suspicious transaction". It was so funny watching Simon because he's like the shy, quite guy in the corps. He had to bring the horn over, open the case and show them. We have pictures somewhere. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

OOOOPS, SORRY DANO, JUST READ YOUR THREAD!!!

Well you tell a story much better than I :smile: Costco/Walmart...what's the difference....but thanks for clearing that up!

Anywho...yeah that was the incident I recalled when hearing this....

:wink:

Edited by skymello2

Wow, last year, one of our guys Simom Moreirea left his trumpet in his car and his mom had his car and he had his dads truck. So, he calls the mom to get the horn and tells her he's in a hurry so she said to meet her at Costco. SO, he goes to Costco, she sees him coming, she leaves the trumpet on the curb and heads inside, he pulls up and gets out, gets the trumpet and goes on his way.

He pulls into the field and two cops come in behind him and want to know what was in the case. A concerned citizen called in a "suspicious transaction". It was so funny watching Simon because he's like the shy, quite guy in the corps. He had to bring the horn over, open the case and show them. We have pictures somewhere. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

OOOOPS, SORRY DANO, JUST READ YOUR THREAD!!!

though i wasn't there to see it, it was funny to hear it