I am looking for bylaw for alumni Organizations.

For the Past couple of years I have been tring to get an alumni organization for the Americanos up an rolling. Just recently I have managed to hold a meeting with a few individuals, who have the same goals and who would like to see an alumni organization. Ideas are being tossed around and our next meeting will be set for later this month. I was wondering if it would be possible to get by laws from active Alumni organizations. We are interested to see how other organizations operate. If anyone is willing to help it would be greatly apprecaited.

Sean

For the Past couple of years I have been tring to get an alumni organization for the Americanos up an rolling. Just recently I have managed to hold a meeting with a few individuals, who have the same goals and who would like to see an alumni organization. Ideas are being tossed around and our next meeting will be set for later this month. I was wondering if it would be possible to get by laws from active Alumni organizations. We are interested to see how other organizations operate. If anyone is willing to help it would be greatly apprecaited.

Sean

Check out www.The SDCA.org We will help you with what you need as well as provide a venue for you to participate.

Hey guys ...

Good luck! Sounds like a noble undertaking.

I am gald that I finally got a meeting together. We have another meeting planned for later may, hopefully the word has spread and more people are interested in makeing this thing work. We want to make small strides and dont expect things to happen over night. I have contacted the Local alumni, who mainly marched in the 70s and 80s. While we were there I was saddened to hear that an Alumni who marched in the very early years passed away. He had collected alot of items from the Americanos early years, and his family just tossed all the items away. Hopefullywe can prevent this in the future.