Hawthorne Caballeros - Camp Details May 10th, 2008

Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Details – May 10th, 2008

Full Corps Rehearsal – Saturday Only!

The Hawthorne Caballeros will host our next Camp and drill rehearsal for the 2008 season on Saturday, May 10th, 2008. Details are also available at cabs.org. Brass, Percussion and Guard will rehearse in Hawthorne, NJ at Goffle Brook Park on Goffle Road. Rehearsal times for Saturday, May 10th are from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm.

Happy Mother’s Day! To all our mom’s in the corps, the mother’s of our corps members, mother’s all over the world and in memory of the mother’s who are no longer with us - we appreciate all you do and have done for us. Enjoy your very special day, enjoy every day. Thanks!

Just a Few Brass Spots Left! We also have a few spots left in the hornline. 2008 will continue the excitement of the Hawthorne Caballeros. If you are still looking for a place to march, this is the weekend to check us out.

2008 is an exciting year to join the Caballeros, so if you are looking for a place to march, members are welcome in all areas – including support staff. The 2008 program is both exciting to experience and to perform. Join us as we continue to prepare the repertoire for our 2008 program – Sketches of Spain . Members have the chance to learn and be taught by a world class staff of musicians and teachers including Dennis DeLucia as our show advisor and Dennis Argul, Gary Gill, James Riley, AJ Kise and Eric Robertshaw. There is still time to join so we hope to see you this weekend.

For practice times and directions, or more information about the Caballeros check out our schedule or cabs.org. To receive an email about our 2008 season or to get additional information on membership contact Mike Ryan by phone (973) 709-0500 x1532 - or email Mike at cabscontra@aol.com.

Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Details – May 10th, 2008

Full Corps Rehearsal – Saturday Only!

The Hawthorne Caballeros will host our next Camp and drill rehearsal for the 2008 season on Saturday, May 10th, 2008. Details are also available at cabs.org. Brass, Percussion and Guard will rehearse in Hawthorne, NJ at Goffle Brook Park on Goffle Road. Rehearsal times for Saturday, May 10th are from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm.

Happy Mother’s Day! To all our mom’s in the corps, the mother’s of our corps members, mother’s all over the world and in memory of the mother’s who are no longer with us - we appreciate all you do and have done for us. Enjoy your very special day, enjoy every day. Thanks!

Just a Few Brass Spots Left! We also have a few spots left in the hornline. 2008 will continue the excitement of the Hawthorne Caballeros. If you are still looking for a place to march, this is the weekend to check us out.

2008 is an exciting year to join the Caballeros, so if you are looking for a place to march, members are welcome in all areas – including support staff. The 2008 program is both exciting to experience and to perform. Join us as we continue to prepare the repertoire for our 2008 program – Sketches of Spain . Members have the chance to learn and be taught by a world class staff of musicians and teachers including Dennis DeLucia as our show advisor and Dennis Argul, Gary Gill, James Riley, AJ Kise and Eric Robertshaw. There is still time to join so we hope to see you this weekend.

For practice times and directions, or more information about the Caballeros check out our schedule or cabs.org. To receive an email about our 2008 season or to get additional information on membership contact Mike Ryan by phone (973) 709-0500 x1532 - or email Mike at cabscontra@aol.com.

If you are a tuba player interested in performing Dennis Argul's version of some great Hawthorne Classics we need you...

The list of horn spots available are as follows

one trumpet

one baritone

one tuba

Rehearsals have been going well and the corps is rounding into shape... Bottom brass players and Dennis Argul arrangements perfect together.... Come down and check it out.. I'm sure you will enjoy...

If you are a tuba player interested in performing Dennis Argul's version of some great Hawthorne Classics we need you...

The list of horn spots available are as follows

one trumpet

one baritone

one tuba

Rehearsals have been going well and the corps is rounding into shape... Bottom brass players and Dennis Argul arrangements perfect together.... Come down and check it out.. I'm sure you will enjoy...

No doubt, it's not often you have an arrangement written by a fine low brass player.

But those trumpet parts are HOT too!

Come check it out :blink:

No doubt, it's not often you have an arrangement written by a fine low brass player.

But those trumpet parts are HOT too!

Come check it out :blink:

Thanks Buffy...... Way to forget about the middle children.

:blink:

I love all my middle friends, but we currently have enough of them. I would HIGHLY encourage my upper friends and my lower brethren to come join us on saturday!

Whoa that's 1000 posts for me, Ray you've got some catching up to do! Remember my friend I might be a rookie on the field, but you're a rookie on DCP :blink:

Edited by CorpsBuff

I love all my middle friends, but we currently have enough of them. I would HIGHLY encourage my upper friends and my lower brethren to come join us on saturday!

Whoa that's 1000 posts for me, Ray you've got some catching up to do! Remember my friend I might be a rookie on the field, but you're a rookie on DCP :tongue:

Never enough middle friends....perhaps a middle friend wouldn't mind shifting to fill that last trumpet spot.....anyway three brass spots to fill... Come on you know you want to fill em..

See you there.......