ROCHESTER, NY / 4th of July Weekend!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of those "not getting the messages" guys but after looking at the Empire web site I found out about the two parades last weekend. Managed to 'goof off' on Monday and got down from Canada to do the Sun/Mon gigs. I have to say, I really forgot how much fun it was to do a parade with the Statesmen. What a great couple of days! Allen, David, Jimmy.....thanks for this opportunity.

Now I'm looking forward to July 4th weekend to spend some time with all that talent coming back together for an on field performance. Can't wait.

Gord Moffatt

2000-2003, 2006 Empire Statesmen.

and too many before that to mention since 1961

Gord,

It was great meeting you this weekend, and a riot playing the Irondequoit parade (Statesmen p-rades always seem to get out of hand - I blame Castellon).

Look forward to seeing you July 4th weekend.

TA

Looking forward to not only all the corps at this show but especially the Empire Statesmen with their alumni.

It is going to be one of those moments in Drum Corps this year that not only the members past and present from Empire will remember but the fans like me will enjoy and remember forever.

Have a great anniversary Empire

Allen - your work can never be done as well by another person

Can't wait! Thanks again!! :thumbup:

Leslie

Thanks for the kind words Leslie... I'll have your check this weekend!! :tongue:

Hey everyone,

The push to get as many ALL STARS to perform the night of July 5th at the Rochester DCA show is in full swing.

For information about the weekend please visit the Statesmen Website at STATESMEN.ORG. All information can be found in the middle of the screen on the home page. Just click and read. Music for performing members is also on the website as well.

If you have additional questions or need to RSVP for the July 4th weekend please call Jimmy Steele at 585-317-9389 or the Statesmen office at 585-266-2232.

Looking forward to this momentus event. Something you do not want to miss.

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Empire 08 - ALL-STAR 91-99

Thanks for the kind words Leslie... I'll have your check this weekend!! :smile:

Allen - hey, if I knew you would pay me for compliments.....wow! I could be a rich young lady right now! :smile:

Can't wait for the upcoming weekend - it'll only get better from here!!

Leslie