Furlano Brothers

Yeah...didnt the Madison Scouts have a similar thing with the Feenys?

Yep, 3 Feeney Brothers marched Madison - Dan (Baritone and DM) Pat (Cymbals) and Kevin (Guard and DM)

I heard that Dan is now a lawyer, Pat is with the LAPD (Saw him in 06 after our alumni performance at DCI)

and I'm not sure what Kevin is doing these days. All 3 brothers were great

examples of what it means to be a Madison Scout.

Also I believe that there has been at least 3 generations of Odellos that have been with the Blue Devils. Two Brothers on Bass Drum, most recently, that are the grandsons of the founding Odellos I think.

Edited by Perry S

'there were many brothers and sis in the corps in the throughout Blue Stars History the last names young's, furlano's, conniff's, dugan's, tremble's, lovig's, siep's are just a few that come to my head first

'there were many brothers and sis in the corps in the throughout Blue Stars History the last names young's, furlano's, conniff's, dugan's, tremble's, lovig's, siep's are just a few that come to my head first

Don't forget Kile. Marge was the cook for years and Dave, Paul and Eric marched from 1982 until 1989 for sure. Plus they housed kids for the corps. 945 Farnam Street. What about Severence? There are generations that marched from the later 70's until now. There were a bunch a "families" that were members. A lot in the early years.

We had entire families' worth of kids in our corps. We had one family with five daughters all marching in the corps, another where all four kids marched, and many that had three kids march. It was a more local activity back in the 60's and 70's, so it was natural to have more people from one family.

My son had a grandfather who first marched in the late 1930's, and my son is continuing the tradition this season. That's 70 years worth of drum corps history!