News from 7th Regiment?

Does anyone have any info on these guys so far this season? I over heard they have been doing even better than last year. I realize every corps claims this for one reason or another but apparently some corps are going to have to "look out" for 7th this year? Any details?

Last season was probably their strongest in their short history. Granted that show was probably designed last year to peak in July (just a guess) since they didnt go to finals, they still were on a different level compared to years past.

Show details? Staff details? Number details? Talent details? I heard that the overall vibe is GREAT for them but I have no way of getting more information on them.

Perhaps we will all just have to wait for the scores to come out in a week and a half.

Edited by baritone9172

Does anyone have any info on these guys so far this season? I over heard they have been doing even better than last year. I realize every corps claims this for one reason or another but apparently some corps are going to have to "look out" for 7th this year? Any details?

Last season was probably their strongest in their short history. Granted that show was probably designed last year to peak in July (just a guess) since they didnt go to finals, they still were on a different level compared to years past.

Show details? Staff details? Number details? Talent details? I heard that the overall vibe is GREAT for them but I have no way of getting more information on them.

Perhaps we will all just have to wait for the scores to come out in a week and a half.

There is a lot of excitment at 7th this year. The corps continues to improve with each camp and is looking to continue the momentum from last season. The main focus of the corps is to continue to improve and provide a great DCI experience for the members. And if by chance we suprise a few people that's all the better.