Legends!

I am really excited to get the chance to see Legends in K-Zoo next week. I will be for fitting any time in the lot watching drumlines to see them perform. I am really excited about them and hope everything is going great for them this season! Does anybody happen to know the schedule for K-Zoo? I would like to know the times so I am sure not miss them.

Hey CHSsnare, thanks for the interest. Kalamazoo show starts at 6PM. Legends is first on.

We are totally psyched for our first competition EVER in front of a home crowd. 50 members strong with a sound that will surprise everyone.

Make sure you're in your seat before 6.

Chris

Legends mom

Hey don't forget the Lakeshoremen All-age corps! We had a chance to see Legends last year at Michigan City. We went on right after they did. Nice show! And yes it's great to have another junior corps back in Michigan. Hope we can keep both going for a long time and good luck next week in Kalamazoo.

I'm sure there are time schedules somewhere but I don't have it. As with all DCI shows the lineup is available on DCI.org under "schedules".

The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Spirit - Jacksonville, AL

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Blue Stars - LaCrosse, WI

Troopers - Casper, WY

Revolution - San Antonio, TX

Dutch Boy - Kitchener, ON

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

H.Y.P.E. - Hamilton, ON

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

No H.Y.P. E. from what I'm hearing. They are not fielding a corps this year. Even so, it promises to be a good show. Legends is also holding their own Open Class show on July 31st in Vicksburg, MI. It's just down the road from Waldo Stadium. Hope you all will look into attending.

Chris

Hey don't forget the Lakeshoremen All-age corps! We had a chance to see Legends last year at Michigan City. We went on right after they did. Nice show! And yes it's great to have another junior corps back in Michigan. Hope we can keep both going for a long time and good luck next week in Kalamazoo.

I would never forget the Lakeshoremen. I meant Jr Corps though :worthy:. How is LSM doing this year? I haven't heard from Dan in a while.