A funny call from my sister tonight

So for some background on this story, I marched for three years with the Lake Erie Regiment and 4 with the Bluecoats, my little sister far from a drum corps fan. I've been out for a few years and are in the Navy now and my sister lives in Erie.

Anyways I get a call from my sister tonight and she tells me that she can hear the McDowell Band (the local high school band) practiceing in her window while she is studying and that it is really loud. I was like okay thats wierd, then I got to thinking and I said there is a drum corps show in erie maybee you are hearing the drum corps but the problem was the show was always downtown (at least when I marched). So anyways I did some checking and turns out the show was at McDowell highschool and she called me to tell me that a band was playing and it actually was probably the Carolina Crown. haha. Anyways I thought I'd share that story, all these years and I still can't get her to tell the difference.

Mark