Used Bass Heads Needed

jonnyboy

Hey gang, when I used to teach corps I would keep the old bass heads just in case. Every once in a while I would have to get rid of old used stock to make room. Hopefully someone out there does the same!

I am in need of a set of (two of each) 24, 22, and 20 (two sets if possible I have two drums) inch heads for a small drumline. I bought the drums from eBay myself and the drumline is a parade line for local kids, we hope to go non-profit soon. I'll pay for the heads and shipping, how does $50 sound? Should cost around 15 or so to ship, just strap them to together (cardboard or paper on outside) and throw an address on it, no large box is needed. I live in MD and can pick up, and I'll be at Allentown for DCI.

The heads can have dents and be dirty, I will fix that. Any condition really, and any style. I'm teaching the kids to play, not trying to make the cover of modern drummer! New heads are really expensive I just can't justify paying hundreds for heads at this point. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.