Beatrix

Stragnas

Les Stentors

Legends

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a hard thing to understand. I guess it is still a little early and not all corps are being judged by the same judges at the same time. we will have to see in August.

Velvet Knights are doing a great job. Last night in Vista they got 67.5!!!!!! 2COOLVK!!!!

That's what they said about Surf. =) All kidding aside, I know Teal will have a great season...

Put your claws away Nick, and get back to work with ST. You know I will always back the Teal and quite frankly after all we went through in 06 you should too. I know that Teal creates a fine love/hate line for you but cmon, man.

D

Put your claws away Nick, and get back to work with ST. You know I will always back the Teal and quite frankly after all we went through in 06 you should too. I know that Teal creates a fine love/hate line for you but cmon, man.

D

No claws, just fun. At the end of the day, these are the Summer Music Games. I think that we can all get a little too carried away with the competitive end of it. Teal has been making great strides the last couple of years...I wish them the best.

No claws, just fun. At the end of the day, these are the Summer Music Games. I think that we can all get a little too carried away with the competitive end of it. Teal has been making great strides the last couple of years...I wish them the best.

I cant argue with you there, Nick. I would love to- but cant. Yes. I think we do get carried away with the scores more than we should. The bottom line is that the kids marching in drum corps are getting some of life's lessons everyday and every night. One of the important lessons I learned in drum corps was how to accept losing. That, however is not to say that I like losing. Another one I learned is how to get along with people that I dont see eye to eye with at all times. You and I didnt always see eye to eye, but I still think you are a fine musician, an awesome writer, and a terrific friend.

D

Back to the thread. This race is going to be close. Maybe not at the top- but making finals will be a tough ticket. Hope people actually go to open finals this yr. It will be good.

Edited by ruag8tr2