Incognito's last two shows

Hello drum corps fans,

On behalf of Incognito, we would like to thank everyone for giving us the opportunities to perform on the field. This inaugural season has been a memorable one. With two shows left this weekend at Gilroy and Fremont, we hope to provide the best performances we can and hoping to earn some respect before our season comes to a close. Thank you again.

-Incognitus

GOOD LUCK TO INCOGNITO FROM ALL OF US AT VK!!!! :wub:

I have a question: DCI states that they have not received all of the music rights paperwork from Incognito (as well as Gold) and that is the reason they have not made the video from the Walnut show available on the Fan Network. Is this true? Your fans in the rest of the country would really like to see your 2008 show.

I have a question: DCI states that they have not received all of the music rights paperwork from Incognito (as well as Gold) and that is the reason they have not made the video from the Walnut show available on the Fan Network. Is this true? Your fans in the rest of the country would really like to see your 2008 show.

Maybe it's there, but they just can't see it? (it's a pun)

Any case, always great to see a new corps take the field. I hope the identity that you have presented yourself with stays intact throughout your organization's life and grows as the corps does.

I didn't know that was the case. The music is all original music and all paperwork has been turned in. It might be a typo or something. Our show has changed since the Walnut show. Thank you for letting us know about the music rights.