Drum corps / band graphic artists

I wasn't sure where to put this so it DCP feels the need to move, just let me know where.

Any young budding graphic artists want to help we with a design for my band?

It's not easy to walk into a silk screen shop and say:

Well, it's needs a touch of the Vanguard type shield but in blue with a chevron in the lower left, an old english "C" in the middle like St. Rita's and a Christian cross in the upper right and in Red White and Blue but it doesn't have to have a Patriot unless it's something to die for.

Silk screen shop people just don't have a sense of humor and even those who do know what drum corps is always try to make it look like a drum.

PM me if you're interested.

I don't mind paying a few bucks for something better than my crayola chickenscratch

The web designers for the Bluecoats website are former members that I marched with, Mike and Kim Connelly. I believe Kim went to school for what you are looking for. She designed some of the shirts we had back in the day. If you go to the Bluecoats website you will see a link to their company at the bottom.

That's Mike in the middle of the middle picture in my signature.

Edited by sday88