Camping During Finals Week

I found this thread again to spread some cheap housing options. If anyone is still scrambling to get to Bloomington, Brown County State Park is only a half hour away. I got tent camping there for only $13 a night. So if hotels are booked and you got a tent, check it out.

http://www.indiana.reserveworld.com/

If anyone nearby was considering skipping out because of costs, heres one way it just got cheaper...

We're staying at Brown County in the Taylor Ridges section. It's a beautiful park and just 30 minutes down the road from Bloomington. It's also just 2 miles from Nashville, Indiana which has some wonderful little shops. I'll be hitting up the winery :smile:

They have two there. Chateau Thomas (based in Plainfield outside of Indianapolis) has a shop up there. Also, the Brown County Winery has a shop in Nashville. Thier main store is fives minutes out of town though if you wish for a bigger place to go. PM me if you want to know anything about Nashville!

I guess I'll be hitting up BOTH winerys there :thumbup:

Don't forget about the Oliver Winery on 37 just a few miles north of Memorial Stadium.

Just on the other side of the road from the Oliver Winery is the former home of the Star of Indiana and the old Star of Indiana Bus lines, now Star of America. This week the Blue Stars will be calling it home.

I'll probably be sleeping in a backyard tent Friday night. Does that count as camping?

Don't forget about the Oliver Winery on 37 just a few miles north of Memorial Stadium.

Just on the other side of the road from the Oliver Winery is the former home of the Star of Indiana and the old Star of Indiana Bus lines, now Star of America. This week the Blue Stars will be calling it home.

Wow, you guys are trying to get me hammered, aren't you???? :worthy: