Canton Caberet

ahhhh. . .the irony is that the BS guard is doing a lot in helping pull them into that 8-10 range....and Boston's guard is helping pull them into that 11-12 range. Oh yes, I just about forgot. . . The irony: Michael Shapiro; who is the mastermind behind the BlueStars guard this year was the guard caption head at Boston last season.

As of the last show guard rankings Blue Stars are ranked 10th in guard - Boston ranked 12th. Shapiro has a pack of members that follow him each year to whomever he is with for that season.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.....the pro football hall of fame was where the show was last year. nice stadium and all, and cool for the sake of historic value, but i prefer massillon washington HS anyway.

Zu lustig, ich denke, dass jeder durch die Scheuklappenphase bis ungefähr 30 geht, und sie erhalten Ziel in Betrachtungsschauen

Sorry, mein Deutsch ist nicht mehr allzu gut. Ich lebte sechs Jahre in Belgien und sprach nicht sehr oft.

Yep - I think it is.

Nope, It's always in Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in Massillon, Ohio. Last year it was in Fawcett Stadium because Paul Brown Stadium was having field turf put in.

Too bad I can't be there... I'll miss ya BLOOO!

is it really or are you teasing about the fan network?