What I am reading in the judges sheets

Okay last night people (including myself) were griping about the perfect 10s and 20s BD got last night. So according to the judges BD is the best visual corps out there. (I do not agree since their drill is EZ mode compared to the other corps in the top 4, but it is what it is).

But a corps can be visually clean without being the best corps. Phantom has a .45 spread in GE music. According to the definition of the judges sheet they are connecting to the audience better, creating a more emotional impact while delivering a high level of excellence. Yes BD has the best hornline and Guard, but the music ensemble scores have them in 4th as well. BDs drumline cant be that weak.

This is where DCI gets hairy. you have one corps who are visually clean, have a strong horn sound, but a show that IMO does not connect to the audience to the effect of the other corps in the top 4 (also verified by last nights judges) And on the other hand, you have a corps who have the best drumline and the best ensemble sound coupled with a show which has the greatest effect musically, and are only losing GE visual by .15..........who should win?????

IMO although BD is impeccably visually clean, the Visual rep and GE visual Rep scores should not go above 9.6 or 9.7 for the reason being that the challenge is not there. If you look at any BD show from 1994 to present, you will find that the drill design, while intuitive and relevant to the show, is just not that impressive difficulty wise. Especially when compared to corps like the Cadets, Cavies, and SCV.