Anyone have some insight into the Visual Performance Scores

Ouch, just noticed that.

The score at the top is what intrigues me most. First for Phantom in tech? But then, DCI's description on their website implies that their performance is the first number, not the demand? Confusing, but that's definitely a big change from the other night.

Ouch, just noticed that.

The score at the top is what intrigues me most. First for Phantom in tech? But then, DCI's description on their website implies that their performance is the first number, not the demand? Confusing, but that's definitely a big change from the other night.

That must have been a mistake on the DCI description. In all the captions, the first number is WHAT thay are being asked to do and the second number is HOW well they are doing it. Hope that helped clear things up.

That must have been a mistake on the DCI description. In all the captions, the first number is WHAT thay are being asked to do and the second number is HOW well they are doing it. Hope that helped clear things up.

Interesting, do you have any insight into Boston here and most anyhere else this judge has scored them over the past two years?

Is it a Florida thing?

Interesting, do you have any insight into Boston here and most anyhere else this judge has scored them over the past two years?

Is it a Florida thing?

Big hit. I just do not understand is Boston GE vis show that much off from the rest. Those kids move and match their buts off.

Big hit. I just do not understand is Boston GE vis show that much off from the rest. Those kids move and match their buts off.

No, you can look at the historical score for that category from 08 AND 07. There is a one person pattern for this, perhaps that individual can post here and give us some insight!

No, you can look at the historical score for that category from 08 AND 07. There is a one person pattern for this, perhaps that individual can post here and give us some insight!

Kevin

one judge madison/glassman/gulfcoast stuff. the other no info on google. It would be interesting for planet to provide bio's for all judges. I have look at a lot of people. A lot of outstanding people/judges that devote there time for the good of the kids. comment

Kevin

one judge madison/glassman/gulfcoast stuff. the other no info on google. It would be interesting for planet to provide bio's for all judges. I have look at a lot of people. A lot of outstanding people/judges that devote there time for the good of the kids. comment

We will shime the light on him as required in 2009.