Cinecast Quotes

I was wondeing if there were any interesting " Quotes" or things said by Steve or Dennis during the cinecast at the theatres. Always seems to be that there are every year but for those of us attending finals week dont get to see or hear.

To me, it felt like Dennis tried to predict everything before the corps performed, and was usually right in the judges eyes. It was weird. Also, they did some "magic moments" or something like that for some of the corps, which was nice, but then for some corps they either showed nothing from their past or a past clip from a different corps. I did not care for that. I felt like a few corps got the shaft in that respect.

who knew there was another john madden in the world?

they kept in a way saying if this corps gonna make anything of themselves, they need to watch out for this part of their show.

like i think for BAC they kept saying the ending is weak so they are relying on the beggining to pull them through

not the best year for them

I actually don't remember anything remarkable this year. At least, not as remarkable as when that "taco" comment was made about the Bones in '06. But as usual, Delucia ragged on pretty much every corps afterward (okay....that is a bit of a strong word).