2009 Audition Ride-share

To the OP:

I might take you up on the you giving me a ride, option.

Not as quick as a flight, but heck, I'd get to know someone going to the camp and I think it'd be pretty cool. (Plus, I'd rather pay for gas and be able to eat what I want on the way there.)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k-swiss & (esp) dominath:

i'm from p-cola and marched with crown last summer. i flew to all the camps and drove up to spring training.. price wise, if you get plane tickets REALLY early, it pays out well. i found one online a couple days ago for $215 after taxes. the longer you wait that flight becomes $600.. on the flip side price wise it'd end up cheaper to drive. however i remember being pretty tired/sore after the initial camps. so the 1 hr flight was much more convenient than the 10 hour drive home. camp would usually end around 2ish, 1st shuttle left around 330, so flights leaving around 530 or later would be makeable.. meaning if you drove back, you either get back to p-cola around 3am, or pay for a hotel along the way.

hope this helped

Loopin, i'd love to fly there, but the cheapest plane ticket i could find was $420, and that's after a two or three hour drive to either Houston or New Orleans. I can save about $200 just by taking an extra few hours

i did my search on orbitz, and found mine last yr with one stop each way.. however orbitz does NOT cover all flights... sometimes the best bet also is to go to each airline's site and seach. then look for the cheapest..

for instance the one i took for this camp was about $300. nonstop via usair. orbitz claimed there weren't any nonstop.. gotta love the internet.

if you want help looking around PM me with info and i'll try to hook u up.

Edited by loopin' froot loops

anyone going I'm going from Spartanburg S.C. to Bluecoats....

K-swiss, PM me in a bit and I'll talk to ya about more specific things (And give you my cell.)

Loopin, Yeah, it's just easier for me to drive, but I really didn't know there was someone from Pcola that marched Crown. Awesome!

I looked up the flights, and really, it'd be much cheaper for me just to split costs on gas and whatnot for camps. (Gogogo College. Lammme.)

Well, Loopin, drop me a PM anyway, I wanna ask you some questions about the organization.

Well I am trying to get from Gautier, MS to either Fort Mill, SC or Canton, OH and my friend just backed out on me I also don't have a car.....I would fly but I am deathly afraid of flying. I don't know why.