2009 Audition Ride-share

Yeah, the Sunset route, which goes from New Orleans all the way to the West Coast, but I've looked on the Amtrak site. there are no trains available for the weekend of Crown's first camp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heading to Cavies Texas camp in December.

im in NE Tulsa Oklahoma

Anyone going to Blue Stars camp in Indy from the west, I will have one or two seats available in my car. We are traveling from the Wichita area up through Emporia and Topeka, and then east on I-70 through Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana. We will be leaving Thanksgiving night and staying over in a free hotel room in Kingdom City, MO and then heading to Indy Friday morning. PM me if you want to join in.

• 4 weeks later...

Crown audition? Dom?

ooh ooh, pick me!

I'm in south AL, find me and I'll drive like a bat out of hell for ya... anyone.. since my other rides FLAKED OUT... :P haha.

But yeah, I'm really good with driving, I made a trip with a friend to Nashville this past weekend.. drove the whole way, about 5 hours-straight.

:worthy:

Anyone from the Philadelphia area, I'm trying to go to Crown I can split on gas and whatnot. Thanks!

you can fly from Tulsa to Denver for about $130[round trip] on South West, I'm sure driving from denver to AZ would be easier

check their website.

uhm, BK and Troop are also in the area if they're your cup of tea

anyone from Tulsa, inparticular, I'm looking at going either to Cavies/Scouts camps in Texas, or BK in Colorado... so yeah any takers?

Regarding driving to PHX from DEN, having done that road trip for DATR a couple of times, it's 14 hours each way, and I cheat on the speed limit. (MS Streets and Trips says it's 17 hours.) That's drive-through food and gas stops only. 911 miles each way.

FYI

Garry in Vegas

This isn't really for a ride-share (I suppose it could be), but just curious.

Anyone know what Chicago O'Hare airport is like, I've been hearing some not so uplifting things about trying to get around O'Hare.

And if anyone else is flying into there for Phantom auditions on the 28th maybe we can meet up. My plane arrives there at 3:15 on Friday