College field show

jzztrmpt

Hey all, I'm from NJ, although I go to school in CT. I hope you all enjoy this, it's our field show from this year. We have several trumpet soloists, one of the solos is rather out of tune, but one of our "screamers" sounds great on a trill on a double A, he also nails a double C at the very end of the video. Just wanted to let everyone see what UConn's band is doing this year. I think we sound pretty good considering this was fairly early in the season and we're still working on it. I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.

enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Hey all, I'm from NJ, although I go to school in CT. I hope you all enjoy this, it's our field show from this year. We have several trumpet soloists, one of the solos is rather out of tune, but one of our "screamers" sounds great on a trill on a double A, he also nails a double C at the very end of the video. Just wanted to let everyone see what UConn's band is doing this year. I think we sound pretty good considering this was fairly early in the season and we're still working on it. I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.

enjoy!

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO Moutaineers! Cool stuff though i'm not sure about the Sound of Music as a field show.

Edited by Patrick_D