Attention All Age Outs

Attention Drummers and Pit People !!!!!!!!

I've been talking about the horn section for the past few posts, and now i want to talk a little about the section that means the whole world to me, the DRUMLINE.....we're a nice blend of young and not so young drummers with the same mind set, and that is to play some nice parts.

The snareline has some DCI and DCA individual champs marching, and the quint section plays like it can be in competition.....

Under the watchful eyes and ears of Dennis Delucia and Bob Dubinsky with Ron Dolce as the pit instructor the Bridgemen has alot to offer all you drummers out there..... If you want to keep you chops up ? come on down. If you want to play some serious parts? come on down.

To be in a Delucia drumline is something that every drummer should experience at least one season in his/her drumming career...the things yoiu will learn from Dennis and Dubie you cant put a price on....The Bridgemen drumline was a three (3) time winner of the high drum throphy consecutively, so we dont take drumming lightly.......with that being said all you age outs out there wont be losing a beat coming down to the Bridgemen.......

Well, I hope some of you out there will consider my invitation and check out the Bridgemen drumline. I know you wont regret it, and probably learn alot to boot.

I know there is alot of great drum instructor out there, but i've been with Dennis since 1977 and personally i wouldnt be in a drumline, competitive or not if he were not the caption head.

Come on down in Nov if ya can and check it out......look for a tall guy playing bass (dont know which one yet) and say hello !!!!!

Rick Tabor

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking about the horn section for the past few posts, and now i want to talk a little about the section that means the whole world to me, the DRUMLINE.....we're a nice blend of young and not so young drummers with the same mind set, and that is to play some nice parts.

The snareline has some DCI and DCA individual champs marching, and the quint section plays like it can be in competition.....

Under the watchful eyes and ears of Dennis Delucia and Bob Dubinsky with Ron Dolce as the pit instructor the Bridgemen has alot to offer all you drummers out there..... If you want to keep you chops up ? come on down. If you want to play some serious parts? come on down.

To be in a Delucia drumline is something that every drummer should experience at least one season in his/her drumming career...the things yoiu will learn from Dennis and Dubie you cant put a price on....The Bridgemen drumline was a three (3) time winner of the high drum throphy consecutively, so we dont take drumming lightly.......with that being said all you age outs out there wont be losing a beat coming down to the Bridgemen.......

Well, I hope some of you out there will consider my invitation and check out the Bridgemen drumline. I know you wont regret it, and probably learn alot to boot.

I know there is alot of great drum instructor out there, but i've been with Dennis since 1977 and personally i wouldnt be in a drumline, competitive or not if he were not the caption head.

Come on down in Nov if ya can and check it out......look for a tall guy playing bass (dont know which one yet) and say hello !!!!!

Rick Tabor

Bump

Rick Tabor

bump cause i dont want some of you to miss this offer :tongue::thumbup:

Rick Tabor

bump cause i dont want some of you to miss this offer :smile::inlove:

Nor do I! :inlove:

OK, the "Big Question" which really doesn't matter one way or the other, because Bayonne knows how to dummie up about these things, but.....are you guys going to do the BRIDGEMEN DROP this year? It's a rather pointless question because you probably wouldn't tell us anyway. :smile:

OK, the "Big Question" which really doesn't matter one way or the other, because Bayonne knows how to dummie up about these things, but.....are you guys going to do the BRIDGEMEN DROP this year? It's a rather pointless question because you probably wouldn't tell us anyway. :smile:

Ahhhh Piper you mean the "faint"......to answer your question I dont know lol its a game time decision LOL

Ahhhh Piper you mean the "faint"......to answer your question I dont know lol its a game time decision LOL

-------------

I think there would be a question of how many of us could actually get up ........... LOL!!!!!!

-------------

I think there would be a question of how many of us could actually get up ........... LOL!!!!!!

haha its a thought but i think we could do it without casualties

Rick Tabor

haha its a thought but i think we could do it without casualties

Rick Tabor

you can't be serious!!! :tongue: