Any word on Memphis and others?

Memphis is still working on dates and locations. We will be starting in December.

We don't want too post any information until all the dates and facilities are confirmed. Nothing worse than having to go back and change dates because you didn't confirm your facilities.

We will be running camps in both Texas and Tennessee this year. The program is currently being worked on and promises to be an exciting one. Almost the entire staff from 2008 is returning with a high rate of veterans returning as well.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

James Thomas

Memphis Sound

Please see Capital Sound web site www.capsound.org for an OFFICIAL announcement from the Board of Directors

BUMMER...I was looking forward to having you guys back on the field. Best of luck getting back to competition!

Edited by ThatCorpsGuy

BUMMER...I was looking forward to having you guys back on the field. Best of luck getting back to competition!

Yeah, Al and Tim have their hands full. If I remember correctly, they just didn't have enough volunteer support to house their out of state members or get the corps down the road.

Keeping a drum corps going takes more and more effort every year.

Good luck Cap Sound as you do the prudent things to make sure your organization as sufficient CAPITAL and is SOUND before embarking on touring again.