Music City Legend launches new website!

Hulka

Giving the corps a new look on the internet for 2009, Music City Legend is proud to announce the launch of their completely redesigned website. Visit www.musiccitylegend.org to see what's new in Nashville! In addition to the cleaner look, the new website will allow the corps to provide a more robust experience for fans, members and staff. More features will be added to the site over the course of the season so stay tuned!

Edited by Hulka

I believe, the best part of the whole DCA finals weekend, was seeing your mini corps perform this year.

You have some remarkable musicians in your ranks. Not to mention the awsome charts you played.

THAT, is what entertaining, is all about!

I'd like to thank, whoever posted the video of the performance.

I believe, the best part of the whole DCA finals weekend, was seeing your mini corps perform this year.

You have some remarkable musicians in your ranks. Not to mention the awsome charts you played.

THAT, is what entertaining, is all about!

I'd like to thank, whoever posted the video of the performance.

We pulled together a mini-corps just to have some fun. Of course, it's always fun to play Joe's charts. We were extremely humbled by the audience response and I gotta tell you.......................we were still floating from that experience when we returned to Nashville. You can safely bet that MCL will be sending a mini-corps to entertain in Rochester again in 2009! Thanks!!

Thanks RJ! And yes... Joomla is going make our lives so much easier! Seems like most new corps websites are powered by Joomla.

• 3 weeks later...

Jooma beats having to make a site from scratch! YOWZA what a pain that was

Looks great way to go Hulka!