Drum line and Marimba for sale

mtgpercussion

I have a mint condition 4.6 oct rosewood Van Slice model marimba with the field frame. This retails at $14.000. Willing to part for $8500 + shipping ($200-$300).

Also for sale is a full set of custom Pearl Drums. Used by the Blue Knights in the summer of 2006. They are Black Mist Lacquer finish with Chrome hardware. They are in very good condition. I have 7 Snares 4 Tennors (Sixes) and 5 Bass drums. If you were to order these drums through pearl with the custom drum finish and chrome hardware you would be looking at spending at least $20,000. I will part with the drums for $8000 + shipping ($200-$300)

I am also willing to break apart the set if you are looking for less drums. I have pics of everything. I live in Nebraska and have references at Pearl / Adams and with quite a few college professors if you need them.

I bought all this with the intention of starting a indoor drumline but things didn't work out. Please contact me for any more info.

Thanks,

Mark Gonnerman

mtgpercussion@yahoo.com

(402)214-1217

How much for one set of tenors?