Clifton, NJ Vet's Parade Tomorrow

I marched with the Cabs Alumni Corps yesterday in the Clifton parade. It was a special moment indeed. It was all for George "The King". It was great to see him so happy.

Also, another special moment! When Sky's Alumni Corps passed us on the street when we were waiting to kick off, they played "Alabama Jubilee". What memories that flooded back. It was so great to hear them. You didn't even have to close your eyes, you were back in the 60's and 70's. I'm so glad I was there to experience and savor the moment.

Chris Sortino

Cabs Alumni Corps 1994-2005, 2007-present

Caballeros 1967-1977

St. Lucy's Cadets 1963-1966

Hi Chris,

We enjoyed it too. Let's face it, George is a very special member of our fraternity. We were proud to salute him and all our veterans from all eras.

Ray

I had the honor of meeting George this past season at a show. :happy: What a cool guy! I spoke to him briefly and he was just great. The Cabs must be thrilled to have him all these years. He strikes me as the type of guy you could sit down and talk drum corps to all night. He is a credit to the Cabs and all of drum corps. Congrats on being named Grand Marshall George!

John Gough