Fusion Core - Open House

We have been known for putting out some good food. Not just at open house but at all our practices.

So far Open House is generating a lot of interest. For me, I'm excited to, FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE MY IGGY DAYS, I'll be 4 minutes away from the practice site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New (used, but hey, it's new to us) equipment is in, MUSIC IS IN, food is bought, people are psyched and FUSIONS READY TO GO!!!!

We promise no pressure to join, just come down and check us out for yourselves!!! We want you to WANT to be here, so just come down and enjoy the day!!!

Wow, 3 days - I'm feelin' it.

Ralph and Maurice shopping is a scary image. Maurice's secret recipes keep me guessing - always the best. I know I can handle the food!

Then next, sight reading of new show music is promised right Holly? OK, ready for that.

Practicing some serious light tonguing here with scales in thirds (deh-deh-deh; dah-dah-dah) - take your pick - this year's Reflections piece as I have heard may be challenging and up tempo. Don't want to be at Open House and say, wow I haven't played since DCA's! (solid old timers say that all the time right? I heard one at another Open House recently). Oh yeah, and who said play lip slurs and good things will happen? That is what is happening today LOL. Getting ready, not there yet.

Come on out folks - stop in. Fusion Core in the heart of NJ. That "long" off-season is over - oh wait we did like 3 parades during that break --- yikes!

Don

YES INDEED DON. WE WILL HAVE MUSIC AND ALL I CAN SAY IS "OOOHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!

Wow Don, I'm so excited. Our third year is here already. Remember getting ready for our dress rehearsal at the parking lot in Walmart in '07 and you tapped me on the shoulder and had a big smile on your face and said "WOW, HOLLY, WE MADE IT!!!" I'll never forget that Don. We have some good times!!!!!!!

For those of you coming from out of town, you can stay at the beautiful Sierra Suites in Parsippany for a BEAUTFUL price if you tell them your with Fusion. Sierra Suites is Fusion's home away from home!!!

Wow, 3 days - I'm feelin' it.

Ralph and Maurice shopping is a scary image. Maurice's secret recipes keep me guessing - always the best. I know I can handle the food!

Then next, sight reading of new show music is promised right Holly? OK, ready for that.

Practicing some serious light tonguing here with scales in thirds (deh-deh-deh; dah-dah-dah) - take your pick - this year's Reflections piece as I have heard may be challenging and up tempo. Don't want to be at Open House and say, wow I haven't played since DCA's! (solid old timers say that all the time right? I heard one at another Open House recently). Oh yeah, and who said play lip slurs and good things will happen? That is what is happening today LOL. Getting ready, not there yet.

Come on out folks - stop in. Fusion Core in the heart of NJ. That "long" off-season is over - oh wait we did like 3 parades during that break --- yikes!

Don

I love when '69' posts. It doesn't make sense unless you can stand back and read it how Don would say it. Then it makes perfect sense.

Good luck and have fun in '09!