TSOP Camp One

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps will be holding a one day Camp/Audition for any person who is interested in becoming a member or in just curious about us to come on out to see what the Sounds are all about.

The Camp day will be December 6th from 11:00 am till 6 pm at our home at the Lansdale Catholic High School.

Lansdale Catholic is located at 700 Lansdale Ave in the town of Lansdale Just Minits from the Turnpike and route 309 in the heart of Montgomery county.

Come out and bring a friend and if both of you sign up and commit to the 2009 season i will personally cut yours and your friend's yearly fee in half as my way of saying thanks for being a first year member of this new exciting Drum Corps program Joining the DCA Ranks.

There are positions still available in all sections of the corps as well as a few spots in our winter guard program and winter Percussion program.

Come out and become a part of the 2009 program "Welcome to the Parade".

Come out and be a part of the sounds, The sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps

Edited by Philadelphia Brass

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps will be holding a one day Camp/Audition for any person who is interested in becoming a member or in just curious about us to come on out to see what the Sounds are all about.

The Camp day will be December 6th from 11:00 am till 6 pm at our home at the Lansdale Catholic High School.

Lansdale Catholic is located at 700 Lansdale Ave in the town of Lansdale Just Minits from the Turnpike and route 309 in the heart of Montgomery county.

Come out and bring a friend and if both of you sign up and commit to the 2009 season i will personally cut yours and your friend's yearly fee in half as my way of saying thanks for being a first year member of this new exciting Drum Corps program Joining the DCA Ranks.

There are positions still available in all sections of the corps as well as a few spots in our winter guard program and winter Percussion program.

Come out and be a part of the sounds, The sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps

Major Bump!

Why is time moving SO SLOW???? Why can't it be December 6 ALREADY?!?!?!??!

Why is time moving SO SLOW???? Why can't it be December 6 ALREADY?!?!?!??!

I know the feeling, it seems soooooo far away but it just a few weeks away.

I know the feeling, it seems soooooo far away but it just a few weeks away.

:laughing::lol: NOT SOON ENOUGH :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Gene Bennett3rd

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

The time is almost upon us. come out and become a part of the sounds!!!!!!!

Bump up the volume!

3 days to go

In one day the Parade begins........ :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: