The Defenders Plymouth Show Video

You know I often wonder who the marketing geniuses are behind this powerful dvd. The impecable videography, the powerful sound, the sense of patriotism.

I think everyone should have one of these in their drum corps dvd library.

Bob where is my invite to the premiere party?

Thank You Phil. The invite is on the way.

Marketing budgets are limited this year with the economy and all but rest assured a premier party is coming! We have arranged for an amazing venue (The Grange Hall) and are preparing for a fabulous, paparazzi filled red carpet reception (we are spray painting a piece of astro turf red and have arranged for tv coverage from the local access cable tv group) Add to that a delicious spread (chinese take out) and the makings of an evening to remember are all but assured. Open bar (plenty of space on top - open - for the bottles you bring BYOB actually)

See you there.

I suggest that instead of holding a premiere for the dvd that you focus on the documentary of the drum corps. That might make more money for you...smaller audience, but familiar with the product and the producer. lol

• 3 weeks later...
I suggest that instead of holding a premiere for the dvd that you focus on the documentary of the drum corps. That might make more money for you...smaller audience, but familiar with the product and the producer. lol

Shameless plug alert -

Edited by DefenderAlum