The Defenders Plymouth Show Video

The ultimate review... video - from BFDTV (of course editorials, comments and opinions are always welcome too)

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

The ultimate review... video - from BFDTV (of course editorials, comments and opinions are always welcome too)

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

I didn't even know that Tim played drums in She's Not There until I saw the video!

Nice job everyone.

Steve

• 1 month later...

Drumline looked really great!!!

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Really very, very good. Congratulations. Good choice of music and played well on those Die-nasties.

I'm starting a campaign to melt-down all dynasty horns. The sops are always flat, and baritones sharp. It's like chalk-board squeeks to my ears.

If Defenders got some new Yamahas, they'd sound like the blue Devils.....well, OK, maybe not that good, but better.

Keep up the good work, Defenders

Really very, very good. Congratulations. Good choice of music and played well on those Die-nasties.

I'm starting a campaign to melt-down all dynasty horns. The sops are always flat, and baritones sharp. It's like chalk-board squeeks to my ears.

If Defenders got some new Yamahas, they'd sound like the blue Devils.....well, OK, maybe not that good, but better.

You buying? :rolleyes:

A good portion of our 50+ brass players play Kanstul. I'm sure the mix doesn't help tuning but most of what we bought was Kanstul horns. Almost all the guys who own have DEG.

A good portion of our 50+ brass players play Kanstul. I'm sure the mix doesn't help tuning but most of what we bought was Kanstul horns. Almost all the guys who own have DEG.

Thought the corps sounded awesome on the video. I noticed you have some proud euphonium players too.

• 1 month later...
Dan, is that you? Another shameless plug!! :thumbup:

Speaking of shameless plugs. you can see all the performances on DVD! Check it out.

promopagecopy.jpg

You know I often wonder who the marketing geniuses are behind this powerful dvd. The impecable videography, the powerful sound, the sense of patriotism.

I think everyone should have one of these in their drum corps dvd library.

Bob where is my invite to the premiere party?

Edited by Flipwest64