Saint Kevin Emerald Knights Sr Drum & Bugle Corps announces 2009 O

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking forward to this Open House . 2009 is going to be another good year for St.Kevins .Cant think of a better way to kick off the year . I hope to see some of my old friends from The RI Matadors & New Bedford Whalers .If your in New England stop by & check us out. you will be happy you did .

Later , Mike

I am really looking forward to this Open House . 2009 is going to be another good year for St.Kevins .Cant think of a better way to kick off the year . I hope to see some of my old friends from The RI Matadors & New Bedford Whalers .If your in New England stop by & check us out. you will be happy you did .

Later , Mike

Looks like it going to be great year, we already have some members showing up and Buzzy has done some great work arranging a few more new song for the 2009 season.

Looks like it going to be great year, we already have some members showing up and Buzzy has done some great work arranging a few more new song for the 2009 season.

Sounds like fun, see you all there.

Check out our opener in Plymouth show this past mouth.

Thanks for the headsup on the "Green" opener for the Plymouth Show. Good sound & picture .I can only imagine how good it is with cable ! I only have a dial up connection. Love that arrangement !!!!

If you can make the house, our first practice of the 2009 season will be Sunday, January 11, Fore River Club House on Nevada Rd, Quincy, Massachusetts 02169. Practice will be from 12:oo to 4:00 PM. Come and check us out.

NO MEMBERSHIP DUES ! ! ! :tongue:

Edited by tfarr2000

bump

Hey speaking of The New Bedford Whalers .Are there any Springfield Marksmen out there ? The Marksmen were a great Corps & their has to be some of you guys floating around Mass. St Kevins would be a perfect fit for you guys .Come to this Open house & see for yourselves . I just loved" Man from Uncle" ....Not a sexual choice .....The OTL tune !!!!!