2009 Madison Scouts December Brass Camp Report

Beginning Thursday night, Madison, Wisconsin saw a winter storm advisory that lasted through noon on Friday. Several early flights into the region were canceled or delayed. Many Scout hopefuls had no choice but to forego their travel plans. By late morning the city had cleared most of the roadways, and...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...8&Itemid=39

ouch, sounds like the scouts need to move to florida like the crusaders did.

Because of a bowl game conflicting with my schedule, I was unable to attend this camp, but boy do I wish I was there! I heard great great things from camp and am on cloud 9 with what is being told to me by my brothers. And a public congratulations to Jeff Cleveland for being named drum major! He's an awesome guy who, in my eyes, will do nothing but succeed in this role. And he's from Texas, so what more could you ever want!?

Cleveland is your drum major?

mikehenry_cle.jpg

Cleveland: He's tasting victory. I bet it tastes good, like salt-water taffy or a Chunky.